Monday, September 7, 2009

10 months!

Evie is crawling on all four and always pulling herself up to the couch or the coffee table. This has made for a few bumps and bruises. She has also got three new teeth, making a total of six for her. With the new teeth came another ear infection, so we're pretty sure we're headed to the ENT doctor to evaluate what exactly is going on. Our little Evie seems to be doing amazing when it comes to her development, quite precocious acutally! She loves music and bobs her head whenever something is playing. She loves books and is often found napping with one in her hand when I pick her up from daycare. She is so observant and loves experiencing everything hands on. She loves painting at daycare and this is her first painting:

We also made another trip to Sea World so Tim could join in on the fun.





2 comments:

Holly & Matt said...

What a cute, sweet, smart little girl! I love her painting.

The Cash Family said...

Every time I see pictures of her she makes me smile! Love that girl!