Saturday, June 7, 2008

Exciting news!

Tim and I are so excited to announce that we are expecting our first baby!!! Our official due date is New Year's Eve. Tim and my brother-in-law Kory are hoping we'll be in competition for the first baby of 2009 to receive free diapers, formula, and other goodies. We went to our first doctor's appointment almost two weeks ago and had our first ultrasound to confirm everything is going well. After trying for almost a year, we feel so blessed to finally be expectant parents!

3 comments:

Gretchen Edwards said...

wow Kim that is really exciting!! I am so happy for you guys!!You are going to be such a fun mom!

Ashlee Draper said...

Kim, I have been blog surfing today, and came across yours! Congratulations on the new baby! I hope you are doing good, and I am sorry to hear about your grandpa...
Ashlee (Setlow) Draper

Maranda Whittle said...

Ok, I don't know if you remember me, but we use to be in the same ward (Mesa 55th) My maiden name is Arrington. That's exciting that you're expecting your 1st child!