Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Update




Sorry I've been away so long... morning sickness and a busy summer at the hotel! Tim and I are so excited to be having a baby girl! Tim's first comment "High-5, we don't have to argue over the name". We have decided on the name Evelyn and will call her Evie for short. No idea on the middle name, something we have a few months to work on.

We are in the process of shopping for a house which is stressful and exciting all rolled in to one. With a visit from my mom, sister, and three nieces, it is evident that our one bedroom apartment is a little small! We are definitely going to miss living so close to the beach, but are thankful to still be able to stay in the San Diego area.

Tim broke his elbow a few weeks ago skateboarding. I keep trying to tell him that he's a little older than he would like to think. It was his very first broken bone but he doesn't even have to have a cast. He is hoping to be out skateboarding and surfing within the next month, although it is probably unlikely.

I have had the worst time with morning sickness, so the doctor's put me on some prescription medications to help. No crazy cravings yet, though I could/want to eat mexican food all the time. The hotel has been crazy busy this summer, a good thing considering the economy. Last week was full of humming plumbing pipes, a small flood, and three days worth of false fire alarms! I don't think I'll mind having a little break when the baby comes!!!

3 comments:

quietrope said...

No cravings yet? The whole "I could/want to eat mexican..." That's called a craving. :)
I am so excited you are having a girl! Can't wait to squeeze her and love and buy her things.
-Emily

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

Ty and I are so excited and jealous of you guys right now. all in due time right ;)

PS i love the stagecoach pictures of us. super cute. except im white as a ghost!

Amy McKane said...

Kim,

I just read on the Moody Family website that you had the baby early. I'm so happy for you and Tim, and I hope the baby is doing well.

I hope to see pictures soon.

Love, Amy (http://amymckane.spaces.live.com/)