My mom asks me while walking through the mall if I’m going to have Evie’s picture taken with Santa. I have totally forgotten about it even being the Christmas season with all that has gone on lately, not to mention I live in San Diego where it is warm and sunny in December! I hadn’t even thought about her having a picture with Santa, but thought it was a good idea. We decided to dress Evie in a little Christmas outfit in case we had a chance to get her picture with Santa. We went to the Navy Exchange and while standing in an aisle looking at something, I saw Santa coming down the main aisle. I stopped him and asked if he was somewhere in the store. He said that he wasn’t but offered to kneel down next to Evie’s stroller to take a picture with her. I asked if I could hold her and take a picture and he was more than happy to do so. So, here is Evie’s first picture with Santa!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Evie meets Santa
Posted by Tim, Kim, and Evie at 9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment