Sunday, February 15, 2009

3 months old!

I cannot believe how much my life has changed in just a few short months! Evie is becoming more and more active each day. She started smiling when we talk to her. She also has a new trick... spitting out her pacifier when we put her to bed because she knows we'll come put it back in and she's hoping that we will pick her up to snuggle! She loves, loves, loves her swing (thanks Aunt April)! She loves to go on walks in her new stroller because she actually gets to face out and see whats going on. She hasn't been officially weighed, but one a regular scale she was about 9 lbs. on her 3 month birthday. She just started wearing 0-3 months size clothing and even those can be a little big. She is such a happy baby and we are so blessed!




1 comments:

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

I love the last picture with the outfit and the new booties on! so adorable. I'm glad she is doing so well can't wait to see her in person