Sunday, February 15, 2009

Update

I went back to work on February 2nd and it wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it would be. I think part of it was the fact that I left Evie with Tim- he had the hard part of dropping her off at daycare! It was nice to be back to doing something everyday and taking part in adult conversation. I felt guilty most of the day for feeling good about being at work. We are very blessed to have found an in-home daycare only about 2 miles from my work so I can drop in and visit Evie a few times a week. She has been really good at daycare and greets me with a smile whenever I pick her up. She loves Gabby (the daycare provider) which is so comforting and makes being back at work a little easier. Evie has become such a daddy's girl these last two weeks since he gets her ready in the morning and bathes her at night. Although I am enjoying being back at work, the weekends come and go so fast! The week nights are spent pretty much getting ready for the next day, so the past few weekends we haven't done too much but hang out with some friends and lounge around.

0 comments: