Thursday, April 23, 2009

Girl's Weekend

I ended up with some complimentary nights at a Hilton resort property in Phoenix, so I invited my sister and nieces over to meet Evie and I for the weekend. This was Evie's first trip on an airplane, and she did great! She didn't cry at all. I could see the people getting on the plane hoping they didn't have to sit next to us. In the end, the guys setting next to us there and back both said she was better than some adults on the plane. I was really nervous about traveling alone, but Evie made it so easy, I'm actually looking forward to doing it again, maybe even international!

The resort was amazing! Waterfalls, waterslides, lazy river, miniature golfing, and so much more. We always knew Evie was going to be a water baby and Tim can't wait till she wants to start surfing. She loved the water and hanging out with her cousins. Sometimes they made her laugh, sometimes they made her cry, but it was so much fun!

2 comments:

quietrope said...

perfect song. Too cute!

Gma said...

I was a little worried that the little dark headed girl was going to tip her over! Looks like a fun weekend!