Thursday, April 9, 2009

Journal

I used to love writing in my journal. I now look back and read them and love the fact that I took the time to document some important things in my life. After that, I get really mad and frustrated with myself. I haven't regularly written in my journal for over 8 years. I have tried to pick it back up again, but continually fail to really write much of anything. There are so many things I think that I need to write down, but some of the memories, as much I want to remember them, are a little painful to think about. I love that my mom regularly gives me a new journal to try to inspire me to write what I can... I think I currently have a few empty journals lying around. So, I've decided I'm just going to make a list of the things I need to write about and just tackle them one at a time.

0 comments: