Thursday, June 11, 2009

7 months!

Some highlights from this month inlude: two teeth (loves biting), pulls hair (that hurts), mastered sitting up on her own, over 14 lbs(!), started eating solid foods (loves squash), first fall off the bed (probably shouldn't admit that), admires herself in the mirror, peek-a-boo, loves to play the piano with mom, no more baby bath/baby bathchair- she's in the big bathtub now, loves to dance (especially to ABBA, thanks G-Ma!), first time to put her feet in the ocean, totally prefers her crib over our bed (love this!).






4 comments:

quietrope said...

Hey! I can't watch the video's. What is up with that. It says:
This is a private video. If you have been sent this video please make sure you accept the sender's friend request.

Are we not friends?
:)

Amber said...

Hey Kim! Evie is so darling. Good for you for posting the small details. You'll love yourself for that one.

Tim, Kim, and Evie said...

Emily- only one of my best! I was having a hard time with uploading the videos to blogger, so I used the YouTube format... should work now!

quietrope said...

Too Cute. I love how as mommy's we can sit there and watch our babies with a video camera and not say a word. And before we know it we have been sitting there silent for a minute watching our baby. And we feel the need to say something, but really have no idea how to narrate these precious times we get to spend with our babies.

I have a bumbo too! Love it!