Saturday, April 19, 2008

One word to describe my life: BUSY!

I work at the Gap, or at least thats what my boss keeps saying. I am lucky enough to have the job of outfitting the entire hotel staff in our new uniforms by Lands' End, which meant personally fitting, ordering, and exchanging anything that didn't fit. No one person can wear their new uniform until every team member can wear their uniform, which means we have about 35 boxes stacked floor to ceiling of new uniforms waiting to be handed out. My boss was out of town, which means I got to run the hotel! Super fun, but super stressful. I don't think I did any of my own work for a whole two weeks, which mean I am still not caught up on stuff that should have been done three weeks ago!!! Add to this the random things I do each day (dealing with fire alarms going off, guest complaints, and driving shuttles) and it makes for a pull your hair out kind of week. I love my wild and crazy job!

Tim has been so busy at work too. His property files are being audited, so he has to fix all the mistakes that his staff has made. There is a lot of pressure on him as well because their occupancy percentage isn't as high as the owner's would like it to be. We are just the funnest people to be around when we come home from work on stressful days like these!!!

0 comments: