Saturday, April 12, 2008

San Francisco here we come!!!




Tim's older (and much wiser I'm sure) sister, Tricia, is graduating with her Master's from the Art Institute in San Francisco next month. So, what does that mean? The crazy Avant's (a total of 8 of us) are heading up for a mini-vacation to celebrate this big event with her. We will only be gone for the weekend, but I think this is the first time since I've been married that we have vacationed with Tim's family. We are so excited to do something outside of San Diego with his family, but San Francisco is in for a rude awakening!!!

2 comments:

Allison said...

KIMMY!! This is your crazy cousin Allison with all those kids! Sounds like you two are having a blast! Oh the good old days without kids! I only dream about them! Have fun in SF! Make sure you go the the Giuridellis (spelling) chocolate factory! You get free candy bars! SWEET!

Chad and Laura said...

Kim I am jealous that you live in San Diego. How fun to be by the beach. We are hoping to get there this summer and I would love to meet up!! Oh and I got your email and am waiting for a quiet moment to write back!
Laura