I was never really a fan of chocolate... I normally like my candy a little tangy and fruity. My favorite has always been Nerds. Anyway, since Evie's come along, I am totally craving chocolate all the time and am currently in love with Reese's peanut butter cups. I buy them everywhere I go and even though I just finished one, I'm thinking to myself that two packs in one day wouldn't be the end of the world. I need help!!!
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Addicted
Posted by Tim, Kim, and Evie at 1:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ooo me too! I cut them up and put them on chocolate ice cream! SOO good!
don't feel bad... during my pregnancy with porter and most of the time i nursed him, Bryce (my husband) started calling me buttercup because i ate the mini ones constantly (mostly to make me feel better about it)and now porter loves them as well =)
Post a Comment