Sunday, May 10, 2009

Visit with Grandpa Pete

Now that Evie is 6 months old, she was able to go and visit Grandpa Pete! We have been looking forward to this day for a while. It was so cute to see hime jump right back into being the Dad/Grandpa that we know and love. We took a short video and some pictures so that Evie will be able to look back on them and remember the time she was able to spend with him.

4 comments:

The Cash Family said...

He looks SOOO happy! Such darling pictures that everyone will cherish!

The Cash Family said...

I love that girl! She is so happy to see him and talk to him. I couldn't help but laugh, looks like she wants his hat!

quietrope said...

Oh my gish. Grandpa Pete's laugh is so cute. I Love it. I don't know what it is about the geriatric that just make my day. It's really good that you took the time to do this. Becky got to spend a few minutes with Steve's Grandma and we didn't even take any pictures. As we left I thought, man I wish I brought my camera, oh well, next time right. And then she pasted. I so regret not getting that done.
Anyway. Tim looks just like his Dad, holy cow! And they kinda have the same laught, if I remember right. Too cute.

quietrope said...

man..i have typo after typo...you would think i didn't go to school or something.