Monday, May 11, 2009

Namesake

Evie is named after Tim's mom Dianne. Tim hadn't been to visit his mom's grave for over 14 years, but seeing as how he finally felt like celebrating Mother's Day this year, we took the opportunity to visit.



4 comments:

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

i love how she pushes her lips together and out! Cute picture of her by grandmas grave site.

quietrope said...

That last picture is awsome. Love how she is looking at the name. good job Kim.

Chelsea Wallis said...

That is so sweet! It made me cry a little. your so good at documenting all this stuff. I still wish all the time that i could could be like you. lova ya!

Maren said...

Hey Kim, So I'm stalking your blog from Amber's . . . little Evie is so cute, no wonder Parker loves trying to clober her in Sunday School! I always love seeing a fellow Dr. Pepper junkie! Send me an email if you want and I will send you and invite to my blog since my husband makes me go private (which I know that you already gave it to me, but I forgot! Sorry)