Saturday, August 29, 2009

Cramming it all in

My work schedule has been insane lately. For example, by the time I'm done working overnight tonight, I will have worked 59.75 hours this week. Even though I have been totally exhausted and Tim is picking up the slack for me, we have been striving to cram all that we can into the time that we have to spend with each other. So, in the last week and a half, I've taken Evie to Sea World, we've gone to the zoo, been to the park, and spent the morning at the beach while Tim was surfing. Its been crazy, but at least its been fun!

Sea World
Her favorite- hanging with the sea lions




Yes, that really is Shamu! He just kept swimming around and Evie loved watching him.



She liked the starfish too!



Stopped by the little Japanese gardens and giant bell, so looking forward to our upcoming trip to Japan!

Playing at the new Sesame Street kids park in Sea World


The Zoo





The Park
She loves the swings!



The Beach





We decided to let Evie try some seaweed to prepare for our upcoming trip to Japan and a possible encounter with sushi!

0 comments: