Originally my baby shower was supposed to be November 8th but the shower was cancelled due to Evie’s premature birth. Wendy and Esther decided last minute to host the baby shower this past Thursday so that my mom could be there. So many wonderful sisters and friends from our ward came out to welcome little Evie! The best part was that every time I opened a gift, the gift giver had to give me a piece of parenting advice. It was so great to hear from experienced mothers who I have looked up to in terms of what type of mother I want to be. Thanks to Wendy and Esther for all of their hard work and love, you are amazing! Here are some pictures.
My dear friend Esther with Evie and I. Esther and I have been visiting teaching partners for the entire time I have lived in the 7th ward. She is such an amazing person. Tim loves when she makes her homemade goodies and sends them home with me. She is the nicest person ever who always sees the good in everyone. I love her so much and will surely miss seeing her all the time!
Friday, January 9, 2009
Baby shower
Posted by Tim, Kim, and Evie at 4:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment