As I sit and write this I am bawling my eyes out. I took my mom, dad, and little brother to the airport and sent them on their way home. I told my mom I would spend today crying and updating my blog, so here I am! My mom was here 5 ½ weeks and I can’t believe how fast the time went by. I remember when she had only been here 1 week thinking it seemed like she had been here for so long and I was so excited to have more time with her. Evie loved having her G-ma here and has been rather fussy this morning without her (I think she realizes that she’s not coming back for a while!). My mom was such a big help to us- she was the bottle washer, the dish doer, the kitchen unpacker, the “you need this for your new place” encourager, the laundry washer, the baby cuddler, the “you need to go pump” reminder, and often the middle of the night baby feeder/rocker. I don’t know how I’m going to do all this by myself now, especially since I start back to work February 2nd! Thanks mom and dad for everything! We love you both so much and will miss you like crazy!
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I swear it will be ok! you've got some maternal instincts that you don't ever realize yet. Good luck!
Post a Comment